If you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, frustrated, or irritated by all of the disorganization inside your home and you want to get organized, the very first step towards feeling relief and calm is decluttering (letting go of the unnecessary). The second step is setting up effective organizing systems for everything that remains.
I’ll walk you through the entire process step-by-step in my two training programs to teach you how to easily declutter your entire home (in SimpLESSity®) and how to setup organizing systems that work for you (in the Power Productivity Program®). The two programs are designed to work together and to be completed in order.
Scroll down to see what we’ll cover in each program below.
Step 1: Declutter
Discover More Freedom By Letting Go Of Your Clutter & Simplifying Your Home
shows you how to:
Let Go of Clutter
- Address Root Cause(s) for Accumulating Possessions
- Decide Where to Begin Decluttering
- Make Decisions & Permanently Get Rid of Anything You Don’t Use, Need, or Love
- Identify Options for Responsibly Getting Rid of Your Clutter
- Immediately Get the Clutter Out of Your House
- Shift Your Mindset & Consumption Habits
If you need to declutter AND get organized,
start with SimpLESSity®
(There’s an option to join both programs on the next page)
Step 2: Organize the Rest
Setup Effective Organizing Systems So You Can Focus On What’s Most Important
The Power Productivity Program®
shows you how to:
& Stay Organized
- Address Root Cause(s) of Disorganization
- Determine Your Organizing Style
- Establish Effective Time Management Habits
- Decide Where to Begin & Setup Effective Organizing Systems According to Your Style
- Setup & Perform Consistent Organizing Routines to Stay Organized
- Perform Ongoing Maintenance & Tweak Systems As Needed
If you already decluttered,
start with the PPP
Easier • Simpler • More Effective
NOTE: You can join either program individually or you can join both programs together (this option is available during checkout).