1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data is collected from you when you create an account with our Website or purchase Services from us. Personal Data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing information (credit card information), and other information we may request from you and you voluntarily provide to us.
2. How We Use It.
We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties to:
• Allow for secure payment online;
• Send you an order confirmation;
• Provide you with Services you purchase from us;
• Notify you of new Services, and special offers provided by us or our affiliates;
• Increase the usability of our Services;
• Give you the opportunity to participate in promotional offers;
• Respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team; and
• Carry on our business.
3. Who We Share It With.
(a) We never sell or rent your Personal Data. We will use or disclose Personal Data to the extent necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide Products and/or services to you (for example, but not limited to payment processing).
(b) We may disclose Personal Data to the extent required by law or by court order.
(c) We may disclose Personal Data to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices, or to prevent a likely threat of physical harm to others.
(d) We may transfer Personal Data if Color-Coded is acquired by (or merged with) another company, or if the assets of Color-Coded are sold to another company. In all of these circumstances, you understand and agree that our Terms and Conditions of Use and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company.
(e) With appropriate confidentiality agreements in place, Personal Data or other information may be shared with our agents and contractors to perform services for us.
(f) When you create an account or transact with us, we will not share your Personal Data with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed in this Policy.
4. Internet Commerce. The process of creating an account with us is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail address, and any other information you provide to us. We are committed to data security with respect to information collected through our Website.
5. Security of Your Personal Information.
(a) We exercise ordinary care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided by you. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we use the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
(b) You have a significant role in account security. No one can see or edit your Personal Data collected by us without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
6. Access to Your Personal Information. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Data is correct and current. Customers may review and update this information by logging into their user account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and user name, before granting access to any Personal Data.
We use Facebook and Google Services including but not limited to their features of Remarketing with Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may opt out of the tracking by Google services using Google Analytics’ opt-outs for the web and using the NAI Consumer Opt-Out tool. You can adjust your Facebook advertising settings here.
8. Compliance with the Children’s Online Policy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy young people is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information through our Website from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13).
9. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control. We may use third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, processing payments, hosting, data storage, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We will provide such entities with access to certain information needed to perform their functions, but will take measures to ensure that they may not use it for other purposes.
13. Choice of Law. This Policy, our Terms and Conditions of Use, our End User License Agreement, and other policies we may adopt are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and of the United States of America, and without regard to conflicts of law principles.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable during arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us at: help[at]alejandra.tv.
Our sweepstakes are open to the public. No purchase necessary. To enter, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address on the Contact page to enter any current sweepstakes. Please include your full name, phone number, and email address to ensure proper notification of winners. Color-Coded shall not be liable for any entries not received or delivered, or entries that are damaged or illegible which prevent proper entry, notification, or response. Color-Coded employees and their family members are not eligible to win.