Chances are… you realized a long time ago that clutter has played a negative (maybe even costly) role in your life. But for some reason your efforts to get organized, and take control of your life, have been short-term solutions at best.
And it’s no wonder. You see, most people misunderstand clutter entirely. They see it as a problem to overcome when, in fact, clutter is the result of deeper issues. Disorganized people never realize that clutter can be physical or mental – and in most cases, both. That’s why you can’t simply clean your house, office, or car and assume you’re organized.
Real organization comes from following Alejandra’s 6-step organization process:
- Step 1 – Find the root cause of disorganization. It might be an emotional issue or a recent life event, but something is keeping you from getting organized. Once you understand why you have clutter, it’s easier to fix the problem.
- Step 2 – Identify your unique organizing personality type. What might work for someone else, might not work for you. You’ll need to set up customized organizing systems that you’ll actually use and follow.
- Step 3 – Develop effective time management habits. Change the way you use your to-do list and calendar so that you can get more done. And identify and minimize the time wasters that are preventing you from living your best life.
- Step 4 – Set up customized organizing systems. Pick a starting area. Map out your zones. Make decisions on what to keep using “matter of fact” questions.
- Step 5 – Work with family and household members. Setup kid-friendly organizing systems that kids will actually use (if systems are too hard, they won’t use them). Teach your family about organization based on their learning style.
- Step 6 – Establish a maintenance plan & develop healthy routines. There’s a huge difference between “getting organized,” and “staying organized!” Once you get organized, you have to use the systems you set up on a daily basis.
If you have tried multiple times to get organized, and failed, then it’s time to start at the beginning with Alejandra’s Power Productivity Program. The program is designed to help you set up an organization system that works for YOU. And the best part is… Alejandra makes organization easy, and even fun.
Learn more about the Power Productivity Program today!